Mornin'!
Y'know, i realise t'day marks e 1st year & a month since i joined Blogger! Rawkitt mannn... Tee-hehe.
=`( I rem. thinking a few weeks back that 2004's gonna be good... @ that point of time, everything was sort of going smoothly for me, so i was happy, i don't rem. anything really upsetting... Something happened, good of cos'. I really thought, that's it, God has finally granted my wish, my year long (or more) wish. Never to expect, it was just a dream, a good but really short-lived 1. *Sigh* Dreams r never meant to be real ain't that right. I yearn for that moment again. Thoughts drifting to that session... Creepin' in most unexpectedly...
When the mind is left free & unclouded, you make your appearance & everything just rushes back... Go... Go far, henceforth, and never return if it is so that you choose to end all connectivity. Whence we left off, we seal that moment. That embrace, the intense moments, i'd never forget. You, my friend, i'd never forget. Always on my mind, you'll be.
No comments:
Post a Comment