I have a problem with MDIS.
In a short span of less than a year, i've lost countless items, a few to do with the institute indirectly.
Okay, i think it's still countable.
Let's begin.
(not in order)
1) Purple velvet handphone pouch
2) The backing of 1 of my white plastic earrings
3) The metal backings for my bronze hoops
5) SWAT spectacle soft case.
6) White-framed shades
7) Hair (rubber)band
8) Pilot black pen
9) Virginity (Kidding! Kidding!!)
I believe there's more. I think you get the drift. I'm quite a careless person.
I'm saddened by my most recent loss,
the ol' faithful NOKIA 8310 which has braved through storms and heated days with me for years. Gone through thick and thin, suffered an impossible to recall number of falls. Sniff. (No tears, be strong...)
Just so you're wondering about the title, i think it's very true what they say about "you lose some, you gain some."
I got a new pair of shades from a classmate in exchange for my mobile phone.
What an expensive expensive pair of glasses.
Well, just in case the world loses me one day (in terms of life), just remember how i'd like my body to be 'disposed of'.
If still in 'good condition', i'd want it to be used for hospital research.
Else, throw my ashes in The Great Barrier Reef/ East Coast Beach.
I'd like to stay close to nature even when i'm gone.
God Bless.
Quotable Quote
If you're going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance!
-Anonymous
No comments:
Post a Comment